Looking for information on postgraduate degrees? Click here.
Aims and Objectives
The Political Science Programme is geared towards the development of a tradition, which is essentially anchored in the Malaysian experience in particular and that of the Third World in general. The programme offers the undergraduate an exposure to political life in relation to the study of political theory, political processes and institutions at the national and international levels.
Graduates will be able to :
- Demonstrate an active interest in national and world politics.
- Conduct basic social research.
- Improve skills necessary to write research papers and essays.
- Explain essential concepts relevant to political science.
- Improve effective verbal communication, public speaking skills and the ability to work in groups.